These days in organizations, QuickBooks accounting software happens to be one of the most suitable and helpful software that helps incredibly at easing out the financial work part for users.
While we can say that QuickBooks is an incredible accounting software but even then it hampers our work drastically if an error finds its way to the software. So, we need to be careful about resolving its issues before our work gets hampered.
What is QuickBooks Error 6129-101?
Well, this is an error that irritates most of the users of QuickBooks. Some of the major causes for this issues are –
- The latest release of QuickBooks is not used by all computers in a multi-user configuration.
- There is a damaged QuickBooks installation
- A hosting is supposedly enabled on both the server.
- Hosting hasn’t been properly configured on the server
- The service that you are currently using doesn’t have the permission to access the company file.
Another the main reason can be that you may be working on specific windows, causing an error to your QuickBooks software.
Versions of Windows
- Windows 10
- Windows 2000
- Vista 7
- Vista 8
If you are currently using any of these software then do change it or get it updated and solve the issue.
How to Resolve QuickBooks Error 6129-101?
There are a number of ways in which you can resolve this specific issue. And, we are providing you with some of the best and most effective methods to resolve the QuickBooks Error 6129-101 issue.
METHOD 1- Shut down the Firewall of the Computer
- First, restart your computer by using the safe mode.
- Then, shut down the current operating antivirus that you are using on your PC.
- From here you can create a file and store the data of your PC by following the steps mentioned below-
– Restart your PC on the normal mode and turn off the safe mode
– You can access to your QuickBooks accounting software and then open the company file where all the data and other information is saved.
METHOD 2– Create a New Folder for the Company File
- Create a new folder
- In this new folder, you can totally transfer all the information and data of the company files
- Press start and click on all the programs.
- Go to the folder where you will find the verification option.
- If you do not see the file on the screen, then make sure to add a folder
- You can now scan and once you are sure that the scanning is done, make sure to shut down the windows.
- You can once more navigate and now open the company file.
These methods should be enough to resolve your issue at ease. However, if you think that an issue still persists then do not hesitate for even a second to place a call at QuickBooks Support number +1-844-919-1777.
Why should you Choose QuickBooks Support from Online Help 247?
Well, Online Help 247 is popular for a reason. And, the major reason is that there are a number of benefits that are associated with it.
Now, let’s take a look at some of these reasons-
- With QuickBooks, you can avail 24/7 customer support
- We are always ready to provide our customers with quick responses
- We acknowledge each and every little issue of our customers and then offer them with accurate solutions that really work.
- Latest tools and technologies for thorough analysis.
- Easy and understanding solutions to all issues.
If you wish to avail solutions from the best platform for QuickBooks issues, then do not hesitate for even a second to place us a call at (toll-free) number +1-844-919-1777.
Our professional experts will be more than happy to help you out.
So, what are you still waiting for?
Avail solutions like never before at QuickBooks support.