Managing accounting matter of a business firm is quite tough as there are a lot of money transactions that go on and keeping a track of all is confusing. But with the introduction of QuickBooks accounting software, the management of the accounting of a business firm has been easy and simple. The software can be used for all type of business sizes and you can:
- keep a track of balance sheets
- accept payments
- manage and pay bills
and many more. But anyhow if you face any QuickBooks error H101, H202, H303, and H505 in your software, then feel free to reach QuickBooks software on our toll-free number +1-800-656-0036. We are going to resolve all your problems with quick and reliable solutions. When these errors occur, it shows that the user tried to access the company files that are located on another computer system.
Why does this Error happen?
There are several reasons for the occurrence of QuickBooks errors:
- Firewall blocks to access the company files
- Hosting set up is improper
- The DNS settings are incorrect
- The services of QuickBooks have not commenced
- The QDSM (Quick books Database Server Manager) fails to locate the IP address of the host PC or using the different IP address.
Why does the Error H101 Occur?
QuickBooks error H101 arises when a user tries to open a company file into multi-user mode and when the user wanted to have a connection between the company files and company desktop and unable to communicate with the server.
Get the Solution for all the QuickBooks error code H101, H202, H303 or H505
Method 1: QuickBooks file doctor
If you want to get rid of QuickBooks error codes then you can download the QuickBooks file doctor on the computer system. It will help you to clear all the H series and multi-user error from the system.
If you are still facing the error codes then go for method 2.
Method 2: This method will take you to host and services.
For verifying the hosting, you need to:
- Open Quick Books software on each hosting computer and then open the file and go to utilities.
- Check the host of multi-user access on the list of computers and work on the other computer. Make sure that it doesn’t change anything in any workstation.
- Select the stop hosting multi-user access when you see it.
- Now the company file must be on a closed window.
To fix this error verify the services & hosting.
- Start the QuickBooks DBXX and QBCF monitor service in your computer system.
- Scroll down to the service window and click on the Quick Books DBXX Service.
- If you are unable to see the QuickBooks DBXX service then you have to install the database server manager. In order to run the full program, you have to open the QuickBooks and have a check that hosting is enabled.
- Click on the QuickBooks DBXX service and allow for start-up and service status will begin.
- Press on recovery and restart your system; this will automatically fix the service if it fails to do then do the same step for the second failure.
- Save all the changes and do the same steps for QBCF monitor service.
- Now you have to open QuickBooks in all your workstations.
Method 3: Create a new folder for the file and share it by allowing access to everyone.
- In the hosting computer, make a new folder and you need to set the permissions for sharing the files among other systems.
- Now make a new folder & then copy the .qbw file in it.
- Lastly, you need to give a try to open the company file in the multi-user mode.
if the problem is still not resolved, try the solution given below.
Method 4: In this method, you just need to add or edit the server into the windows host file.
Method 5: New ports to communicate configure the firewall
In this method, you have to uninstall the AVG program to modify the windows defender that comes built into home Windows 8. If you have any query regarding the AVG program, you may contact the AVG guide provider or if you would like to maintain the AVG software. Follow the given steps on each computer:
- Find a connection with the firewall of windows settings.
- You will find outbound rules in the left-hand side and click the new rule.
- Choose ports and press next.
- Select the TCP from the specific local ports box.
- Now you have to click on next and allow the connection for working. Write the name in the field of name and press finish.
- For inbound rules repeat all the above steps.
Now try to open the file in multi-user mode. If you have followed the above-mentioned step and still QuickBooks error codes are troubling you then you may contact Onlinehelp247 to assist you to eradicate and fix the error codes.
How Onlinehelp247 is going to help you?
Onlinehelp247 is a trustworthy and well-known company for providing technical support and customer service for various products and services. If you are facing any issue with your QuickBooks software, don’t hesitate to reach us at +1-844-919-1777 (toll-free). Here you will find skilled and certified technicians who will help you to eradicate all the errors that arise with your QuickBooks accounting software.