QuickBooks accounting software is one of the best accounting software that made the management of business accounting much easier. The software is easy to handle and keeps track of all the investments, balance sheets and many more. It is suitable for all sized business firms and has several fascinating features that make the software unique and reliable.
Issues with QuickBooks is quite rare, but anyhow if you face any problem with your QuickBooks accounting software, then free to take assistance from QuickBooks support by dialing +1-844-919-1777.
What is QuickBooks Error 6129 and why does it occur?
Well, if you are facing QuickBooks Error 6129, then the primary reason behind this issue can be the failure of database connection verification. When this error occurs, the user is unable to open the company records.
The common reasons behind this issue are:
- When the users use damaged files then such errors often occur
- When there is any inconsistency between the server of the user and the domain
- The occur might arises when the installation of QuickBooks files are corrupted or damaged.
- The systems used by the users are not having the latest versions of QuickBooks accounting software.
Step 1: The systems used by you should be connected or worked on one domain only
- If you want to eradicate this error from your system, then you have to contact the experts of information technology to add your systems with the domain.
Step 2: It is compulsory that the user should log in as an Administrator
- It is required that you give a try to run other company files and then try to log in windows as an administrator to make some changes in your company file. If you don’t have a login as an Administrator then you can use windows for support in login.
Step 3: You can fix this error 6129 by experience easy-step interview.
- Click on the button leave and select this when you faced easy step interview.
- When you see the statement of “saving the file”, you have to click on Yes.
- Now enter your file name and save the file
Step 4: Disable all the antivirus running in your system and other software if you are using the safe mode on the system.
- Firstly, you have to restart the system in a safe mode.
- Disable all your antivirus and other software of the computer system.
- Make a new company file.
- Now restart your system in normal mode without making any changes.
- In the last step open the Quick Books and company file which you want to open.
Step 5: Change the name of the QuickBooks network descriptor, i.e.- (.)nd files.
- Firstly, you should check your computer system that must have the QuickBooks file folder and should name as. nd. Now rename the file.
- Type the word .old at the end of the file name and press the button enter. If you want to work with the same data on multiple computer systems, follow these steps if you’re going to open the company file now on a single computer then you must use the QuickBooks software.
- Now you should select and press the windows start button and click on programs then QuickBooks database server manager. Now you should scan the folder tab
- If you don’t see any folder storing the company file, then you have to add the folder.
- Now you have to scan the folder press scan and when scan is completed close it.
- Open your company file, which is fixed from error 6129.
Step 6: Create a new folder and move all the QuickBooks company files.
- Create a new folder.
- Shift all the QuickBooks files to the new folder.
- If you are using the QuickBooks in one computer, it is easy to open in a new folder, but if you are using the multi-system, you must need to perform these steps:
- Start the windows and select the programs then click on QuickBooks and then open QuickBooks database server manager and scan the file.
- If you don’t see any folder storing the company file, then you have to add the folder and scan the file.
- Open the company file in QuickBooks.
If you have performed the above-mentioned steps and still the error is not fixed, then take the tech experts of QuickBooks support by calling on Onlinehelp247 number +1-844-919-1777.
Why should you connect with Onlinehelp247?
Onlinehelp247 is a well-established company that gives reliable customer service and technical support for various products and services. We are going to make sure that your QuickBooks software is running smoothly without giving any inconvenience to you. Whenever you reach us, our expert technicians are going to attend you immediately and will give you effective troubleshooting solutions to all the QuickBooks issues. You just need to call on our toll-free number +1-844-919-1777, which is available 24hours throughout the year, to get instant assistance.