Fix Common HP Printer Support Assistant Issues | HP Printer Assistant Won’t Open Solved
The HP Printer Assistant is a software which enables printing task managements. The motive for the innovation of this HP Printer software was to offer customers an easy way to eradicate common printer issues and escalate the efficiency of your device.
Since its arrival, the Printer Assistant software has grown in popularity because of its incredible technical features which make the entire printing process comfortable. Let’s learn a few things which the HP Printer Support Assistant can help you do-
- Checking ink levels
- Scanning documents
- Images scan
- Keep track of printing page usage
- Control printing process
- Order supplies
The best part is that the software has an automated feature which allows the handling of all printing processes in your printer. However, many users complain about facing issues with HP Printer Software. And, you are required to resolve these issues to manage your printer’s performance in a subtle way.
HP Printer Assistant Download. How to Download the Software?
We have a few steps which will help you with the printer assistant’s download. Be sure to follow the steps carefully.
- The first step is to turn on your HP Printer.
- Then, you would need to remove the USB cable which is connected with your printing device. In case, if you see that during the installation it prompts to connect the cable back in then do so.
- Go to the HP Software and Download Drivers page.
- Enter the printer’s model number and model name. Click Ok
- Now on the next page, you will be able to choose your operating system. If the default doesn’t matches then click on ‘Change’ and select the version of OS you are currently using.
- Finally, click on the option for the HP Printer Assistant Download.
How to Install HP Printer Assistant Software in Windows?
After downloading the printer assistant, the next step is to install it. During the installation, you will get two options. You may select the one which you prefer the most.
- Typical Installation
- Recommended Installation
In case, you do not see the option for the installation or have any trouble in the process then you can feel free to avail professional help from printer experts.
What is the Right Way to Use HP Printer Support Assistant?
Normally, in most of the times, HP comes with an HP Printer Support Assistant. Here are some steps which will help open the software-
- Take the cursor to the Taskbar.
- Then, search and select the printer support assistant
- Finally, again search for the support assistant option and open the application.
If it doesn’t open then there are chances that the software wasn’t installed appropriately. You can either try to troubleshoot the issue manually or go seek technical help from professionals directly.
Is HP Printer Assistant Mac Available?
Unfortunately, no. This software is not available for Mac. But, if you still want an HP Printer Manager for MAC OS or OS X, then you can go ahead, download and install HP Utility software. The best part about Mac software is that it is also equipped with the same tools and features.
If you want to proceed with HP Printer Utility for Mac download or installation, then you may simply call for technical help regarding the issue.
What to do when the HP Printer Assistant Won’t Open? Guide to Solve the Error
There may be times when you will be unable to find the printer software. In such critical times, you can choose to resolve the issue by following the methods below-
- From the printer list, you are required to remove all the printers
- Set the Printer as Default
- Now, connect the HP Printer to the HP Printer Assistant software
- Restart your printer and the PC
- Also, try to remove and then reinstall the drivers.
These methods should be able to get the HP Printer Won’t Open issue solved. If not, then do not hesitate to look out for professional help.
How to Setup HP Printer Assistant Windows 10?
If you are in the lookout for HP Printer Assistant Setup in Windows 10, then the methods mentioned below can surely help you.
- Try to get the HP Printer reconnected in Windows 10
- Next, uninstall the HP Printer Software installer and reinstall it by using the latest driver upgrades.
- Finally, you can try to use the built-in print driver for Windows 10.
In case, you have any difficulty in going through the methods successfully, then reach out for HP Printer Support Assistant help.